What you need:
-6 egg whites
-10 GG crackers pulverized (You can buy these in the WTT Shop: Shop Here)
-2 tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese
-beef or vegetarian substitute
-your favorite tomato sauce
-1.5 cups of ricotta or vegan ricotta cheese
-1 cup mozzarella cheese
-1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare parchment paper in a pan and spray with non-stick spray.
2. Thinly slice the eggplants horizontally and salt. Let sit for 20mins and pat to remove extra moisture.
3. Whisk the egg whites in a bowl
4. To the pulverized GG crackers, add Italian seasonings and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese. (You can buy GGs in the WTT shop: Shop Here)
5. Dip eggplants in to the whisked egg whites then into the GG mix. Lay egg coated eggplant on the pan with parchment paper and bake for 20 mins.
6. Make the meat sauce while the eggplants bake by combining your meat or meat substitute with your favorite tomato sauce.
7. Make the ricotta mix by combining ricotta or vegan ricotta with oregano and basil.
8. Begin to make the lasagna by layering sauce, eggplant, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan and repeat.
9. Bake for an hour or until golden brown.
Recipe from FFactor.com