Wholesome Yum's Low Carb Pie Crust
What You Need:
-2.5 cups of almond flour (I use tigernut flour, pulverized GG crackers or a mix of both because they have higher fiber content. You can buy high fiber flour in the WTT Shop: Shop Here)
-1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
-1/4 cup of Ghee or butter (measured when it is a solid)
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Grease a 9inch round pie pan or line it with parchment paper
3. Mix flour and sea salt in a bowl. (You can buy tigernut flour or GGs in the WTT Shop: Shop Here)
4. Mix in melted ghee/butter and the egg until thoroughly combined. The mix will be dry and crumbly - keep mixing until there
is no more flour left.
5. Press out the dough in the prepared pan.
6. Poke holes in the dough to stop bubbling.
7. Bake until golden for 10-12mins