Spinach + Mushroom Quiche
What You Need:
-A spoonful of butter (I use Nutiva, butter flavored coconut oil because it is non-GMO + vegan, It tastes just like butter. You can find it in the WTT Shop: Shop Here)
-1 clove of garlic
-Shredded mozzarella cheese
-A cup of milk (I use hemp milk)
-3 eggs beaten
-2 handfuls of fresh spinach
-6 sliced mushrooms
-3 spoonfuls of feta cheese
-salt and pepper
-Low carb, high fiber pie crust, recipe: here
1. Heat oven 350 degrees
2. Sautee butter, garlic, salt and pepper, spinach and mushrooms until spinach is wilted and mushrooms are soft. (Shop butter in the WTT Shop: Shop Here)
3. Stir in feta cheese and turn off heat
4. Whisk the eggs and pour in milk. Stir together.
5. Put spinach mixture into pie crust and pour egg mix over the spinach mix.
6. Bake pie until when you tap the pie pan the egg mix doesn't jiggle that much.
7. Top with shredded cheese and further back till cheese is golden and melted.
8. Cool off before serving